- Quinnipiac University - Hamden, in Master of Science, 2002
- NCCPA awarded in 11/06/2002
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Utah Dermatology Society
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Utah Academy of Physician Assistants
I am a certified Physician Assistant working in general dermatology and cosmetic dermatology. I specialize in full skin exams, melanoma and carcinoma skin cancer screenings, acne, warts, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis among other general dermatology conditions. Our office has several lasers that can be used for hair removal, skin tightening, scar reduction, spider veins, brown spots and various other cosmetic conditions. We offer Botox and Juvederm injections.
Utah has been my home since 2002. I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two daughters. We love going on hikes and exploring this beautiful state.