- Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Med - Glendale, in Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 2017
- University of Utah - Salt Lake City, in Family Medicine, 2020
- AM BD FAMILY MEDICINE awarded in 07/20/2020
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Utah Medical Association
- American Board of Family Practice
- Family Medicine
I earned my undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago in biology with an emphasis in immunology. I was then a middle school science teacher in Richmond, CA with Teach For America for four years before starting medical school at Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. During my time in medical school I received a learning and teaching scholarship which allowed me to do an additional year to gain additional training in Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment. This additional training has helped me greatly at treating patients with acute musculoskeletal problems. Following medical school, I attended the University of Utah Family Medicine residency where I served as chief resident in my final year. My clinical interests include musculoskeletal problems, women's health, preventative medicine, and working with the whole family!