What is a Nutrition Consultation?
As part of this assessment, our registered dietitian looks into how well you’re eating and your medical history. After that, we will work with you to make a plan to meet your goals for a healthier lifestyle. Our registered dietitians will suggest changes which have been proven to work for medical conditions that require tweaks to your food intake.
Nutrition Consultation Locations
What can a registered dietitian help me with?
- Adjusting your nutrition for:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Food allergies
- Stomach problems
- Weight management
- Eating disorders (Salt Lake location only)
- Improving your relationship with food
- Help with meal planning
- Long-term behavior changes
- Goal setting
- Accountability and follow-up