As a board-certified Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine physician, I focus on the non-surgical treatment of muscle, bone, and joint problems. I work with high school, collegiate, recreational, and professional athletes in addition to people of all ages who have the desire to remain active. I treat acute sports injuries, overuse injuries, and musculoskeletal pain. I place my focus on my patients’ personal goals to help them return to the activities that are important to them – knowing that life affects health, and health affects life.
I have expertise in utilizing ultrasound for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, and I perform soft tissue injections and other procedures when needed. I have moved to Cache Valley to practice at Logan Regional Orthopedics and serve as a Team Physician at Utah State University. Outside of my medical practice, I enjoy outdoor activities like running, hiking, and fly fishing; collecting music and movies; and singing and playing music.
- Non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal problems
- Sports & overuse injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Non-surgical fracture care
- Joint pain and arthritis management
- Sports-related concussion
- Medical care for conditions related to sports and activity
- Exercise prescription
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Tendon and soft tissue injections
- Viscosupplementation / hyaluronic acid injections for knee osteoarthritis
- Fracture and joint dislocation care