We welcome well visitors of all ages to visit patients at McKay-Dee Hospital. Visitors provide encouragement and support, which aids in the healing process.
Visiting Hours and Guidelines
We welcome visitors at all times unless otherwise posted.
- Keep visits short and pleasant.
- Keep our halls and patient areas quiet.
- Watch small children closely for their own safety and for the comfort of our patients.
- Friends and family members who are sick should not visit the hospital.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in our facility or on our campus grounds.
Access to the hospital may be restricted between 10 p.m.–5 a.m. During these hours, please enter the hospital through the Emergency Department at the southwest corner of the building.
For the safety of our patients and others, please do not visit if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose
- New rash
- Sore throat
Women & Newborn Visitor Restrictions
If you are visiting patients in our Labor & Delivery, NICU, or Post Partum units, please follow these guidelines.
McKay-Dee Hospital is tobacco-free. Use of tobacco is not allowed anywhere in our facility or on our campus grounds. This includes the North Campus, Behavioral Health Institute and Annie Taylor Dee Guest Home. Ask your doctor about alternatives to smoking or how to quit smoking.