Midwives are specially-trained care providers for expecting mothers and their babies. They support women in maintaining healthy pregnancies and deliveries. They’re here to provide not just medical counsel and advice, but emotional support as well. Every woman and every birth is different. The midwives at Southridge Clinic customize their work to you and your baby’s needs.
Our midwives provide comprehensive health care for women, with a particular emphasis on wellness and patient choice. We support women in their childbirth decisions, whether it’s an unmedicated birth or epidural anesthesia.
- Pregnancy & childbirth
- Currently, Southridge Clinic midwives only deliver at Alta View Hospital
- Annual screening exams
- Pap smears
- Preconception care & basic fertility counseling
- Family planning & contraceptive services
- Menopausal health concerns & options to achieve optimal health
- Weight management
- Sexuality discomforts
- Infections related to the vagina or urinary tract
Our Certified Nurse-Midwives
All of Southridge Clinic’s midwives have been practicing for years. All deliveries are performed at Alta View Hospital. For more information about them, click on the profiles below.