At Southridge Clinic's pediatrics department, we are your partners in the healthy growth and development of your child. We listen to your needs and provide individualized care to each one of our patients, from infants to teenagers.
Our staff is well-trained and participates in ongoing medical education so you can be sure your kids will receive the best medical care possible. To do that, we try to make our office a friendly, inviting environment for you and your children. We will monitor growth and development, answer your questions and concerns, and provide guidance on how to help your child fulfill their potential.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your child.
- Well Child Care
- Mental Health
- Dermatology (acne, warts, rashes)
- Nutrition and Obesity
- Personalized Primary Care
- Newborn Care
- Sports/Scouts/Mission Physicals
- Adolescent Care
- ADHD/ADD Evaluation and Treatment
- School problems
- International Adoptee Care
- Lab services
- Lactation consultant
- On site x-ray for all our clinics
- Licensed social worker
- Personalized primary care with a care manager