TOSH Running Program coaches Rebecca Bennion and Jim Walker are elite distance runners and have extensive experience assisting beginning, as well as elite runners achieve their running aspirations. Regardless of experience or age, we utilize individualized training plans to optimize results for each athlete. Together, we set realistic goals, enhance your running mechanics, optimize your training program, and improve your race day performances. Even those that are new to the sport can benefit from our one-on-one assistance. We can get you started, keep you going, and help you in your journey to be the best runner you can be.
Our partnership with USATF-Utah also offers the most up to date educational material and running community events. Working together, TOSH and USATF-Utah sponsor quarterly information newsletters, offer education seminars, and host running clubs and races for everyone.
Give our knowledge, experience, and dedication a chance to make you a better runner.
- Online Coaching
- One-on-one Coaching Sessions
- Team Training Clinics (on and off-site clinics available)
- Supplemental Oxygen Training (simulates sea-level conditions to enhance training quality)
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill Training (minimizes impact forces to safely manage return to training)
- Running Clinics (free periodic community seminars - see the events tab above for dates, times and topics)
TOSH also offers Gait Evaluations and Exercise Physiology services as well as an on-site Sports Training Program and Sports Nutrition counseling to enhance your running experience. Visit our Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Sports Nutrition, and Sports Training service pages to learn more.