Proper hydration and nutrition is essential for all successful athletes. The sports nutrition services at TOSH are designed to teach athletes, parents, and coaches about the relationship between nutrition and sport performance. Our services are available to all athletes from recreational to the elite level and include:
- Specific nutrition recommendations based on training, performance, and weight goals
- Body composition assessment
- Training and competition nutrition strategies
- Recover recommendations
- Meal plans, dietary analysis, and recipes
- Eating disorder treatment and counseling
- Sport nutrition workshops for youth and adult athletes tailored to meet the needs of your specific sport
The Athlete's Kitchen at TOSH
It is important to extend nutrition beyond lectures and recommendations. Food - it's look, feel, texture, and taste plays an integral role in dietary choices. During our kitchen-based workshops, participants have the opportunity to put the recommendations into practice by tasting examples of healthy snacks, pre-training meals, and/or simple-to-prepare nutrient-dense lunches and dinner.
Youth Sports Nutrition Workshops
TOSH offers sports nutrition workshops for youth athletes, ages 9-18, free of charge. Schedule a workshop to learn about nutrition and sports performance. Bring your team to the Athlete's Kitchen or a TOSH Sports Dietitian can come to a location convenient for your team.
TOSH also offers Gait Evaluations, Exercise Physiology services, Sports Training, and Distance Running services. Visit our other service pages to learn more: