Sports Performance Training: Full Program
TOSH Bridge Program
The TOSH Bridge Program bridges the gap between your physical therapy discharge and your return to high-level physical performance.
Those who compete in sports or are involved in high-demand occupational settings (firefighting, police work, military, etc.) benefit from the components of Bridge. This program combines key facets in the latest ACL rehabilitation with our Sports Performance program’s state-of-the-art technology. Our exercise specialists personalize every session to your abilities by providing a step-by-step progression through three levels of training.
The Bridge program lasts between eight and 12 weeks, depending how consistent you are in training.
There are five major components to the ACL Bridge program:
- Forward and backward incline running
- Agility and multi-directional movements
- Strength training
- Lower extremity functional assessment (LEFA)
Throwing, Hitting, Fielding, & Kicking Analysis
Throwing, Hitting, Fielding, & Kicking Sessions
Kicking One-on-One Session
The following packages are available to all athletes. Please call our team for pricing and additional details for each package.
- Maintenance Package: Includes a mini program (12 workouts, six treadmill, and six plyometrics). May add upper body strength training.
- Performance Package: Includes strength testing and a medium program (18 workouts, nine treadmill, and nine plyometrics).
- Complete Performance Package: Includes strength testing and a full program (24 workouts, 12 treadmill, and 12 plyometrics).