Parking at Utah Valley Hospital (Construction Changes)
Construction continues on a major hospital replacement project at the hospital to update and modernize our facilities. This construction has created some changes to patient and visitor parking. Please refer to the map below:
Click on the image to view a larger version of the map
- UPDATE (February 8, 2018): The new Utah Valley Clinic in the Sorenson Tower opens Monday, February 12. Patients and visitors to the new building, or to the main hospital, are welcome to park anywhere in the East Parking Terrace (all three levels) or on the top and bottom levels of the West Parking Terrace. The parking terraces can be accessed from 500 West, Bulldog Blvd. or 300 West.
- FREE Valet parking is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Valet parking is located in front of the West Building, just off the main hospital drive entrance. Tips are not accepted.
- Patient parking is available in the following locations:
- South side of 940 North between 300 West and 500 West.
- All three levels of the East Parking Terrace and the lower and upper level of the West Parking Terrace on the north side of the hospital campus.
- Other locations shown on the map.
- Handicapped parking is available near all hospital entrances.
- Patients and visitors parking in the East or West Parking Terrace should enter the terraces via the Bulldog Blvd entrance, the 300 West entrance, or the new 500 West entrance south of the Northwest Plaza. Once parked, please follow the signage and enter the hospital through the rotunda.
Utah Valley Hospital Security
For your protection, some hospital entrances are locked from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. During these hours, guests should enter through the labor and delivery entrance on the south side of the West Building. If late-evening guests would like an escort to their car, they can contact a security officer.