Parking at Utah Valley Regional (Construction Changes)
Construction has started on a major construction project at the hospital to update and modernize our facilities (learn more about the hospital replacement project). This construction has created some changes to patient and visitor parking. Please refer to the map below:
Click on the image to view a larger version of the map
- FREE Valet parking is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Valet parking is located in front of the West Building, just off the main hospital drive entrance. Tips are not accepted.
- Patient parking is available in the following locations:
- South side of 940 North between 300 West and 500 West.
- Lower level of the East and West parking terraces on the north side of the hospital campus.
- Other locations shown on the map
- Handicapped parking is available near all hospital entrances.
Utah Valley Regional Security
For your protection, some hospital entrances are locked from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. During these hours, guests should enter through the labor and delivery entrance on the south side of the West Building. If late-evening guests would like an escort to their car, they can contact a security officer.