Introducing The New Intermountain Health
Hi! If you don’t recognize me, it’s because I got a facelift. I’m the new Intermountain Health logo! I decided it was time for a fresh look, and I look forward to getting reacquainted.
There was a lot that went into my transformation. I did it with you in mind! Every part was designed with meaning and purpose.
- Hopefully, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the “i” stands for Intermountain. Beyond that, we bring the circle of my past logo into the future. I wanted to celebrate our caregivers with this one, because they’re the people who keep you healthy!
- Yes, the “h” stands for “health,” but there’s more to it than that! Health is an evolving journey, and Intermountain is always evolving. I wanted to show off the vibrancy of better health through a beautiful, moving gradient that shows off the colors of our communities.
The “i” and “h” connect
- That little connection between the “i” and “h” symbolizes the harmony between caregivers and patients. While undergoing transformation, I noticed most health systems just provide care to the patient. Intermountain wants to provide health for you, with you!
- Like the circle in the “i,” I wanted to keep the color blue. Blue represents the Intermountain legacy, and the strength behind it. I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling more confident already.
- This is where things get fun. How often do you see coral in a health system logo? I’m coral to represent the charge Intermountain has to be a model health system. I feel bold and prosperous with this color, and I hope it makes you feel the same.
- It’s no coincidence that “fuchsia” sounds a bit like “future”! I picked fuchsia because it makes me feel assured, inspired, and like I have an innovative future. And let’s be honest, don’t my three colors look great together?
Even though I may look different, the caregivers I represent still provide compassionate healthcare to you and your loved ones and work to keep you healthy. That, my friend, will never change.