If you want to prepare yourself to practice full-spectrum family medicine, train with and learn from wonderful people, and have the opportunity to do some good in the world at the same time, Saint Joseph Hospital is the place for you.
Students often ask us what the greatest strength of our program is. The answer is easy: our residents! You can also find out more about our talented and diverse faculty.
Our hospital is one of Denver's finest and is wonderfully supportive of our residents. Denver is one of our country's most exciting cities and is consistently ranked as the top one or two cities for young adults. Additionally, colorado is an incredible treasure of outdoor adventures. We work hard, play hard, and produce outstanding family physicians.
Provide our resident physicians with outstanding, progressive, and compassionate graduate medical education in primary care; deliver high quality and full-spectrum care to all patients; and foster a learning culture that advocates for social justice and health equity.
- Cultivate a collaborative and innovative learning environment that attracts residents of the highest caliber, develops the skills of faculty and staff, and empowers our patients.
- Train family physicians who are sought after as skilled providers of compassionate, full spectrum care.
- Model patient-centered, team-based primary care delivery for our community and Intermountain Health.
- Promote health and wellness in our residents, providers, staff, and patients
- Successfully navigate the rapidly evolving healthcare environment to continue to provide excellent care for the underserved.