- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, in Doctor of Medicine, 2015
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, in Pediatrics, 2018
- AM BD PEDIATRICS awarded in 10/17/2018
- Utah Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Bowles grew up in Cache Valley, raising cattle on a farm in Weston, Idaho. He attended Utah State University, where he received B.S. and M.S. degrees in economics and statistics. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and completed his residency in pediatrics at Primary Children's Hospital. Dr. Bowles is grateful to get to work in Cache Valley and loves being a pediatrician, with a special focus on newborn care, preventative medicine, and child development. He loves spending time with his wife and daughters. They enjoy gardening, baking, and riding horses.