- University of Illinois - Peoria, in Doctor of Medicine, 2010
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014
- AM BD OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY awarded in 12/08/2016
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
My focus aims to provide full obstetric and gynecologic care to women of all ages. This includes uncomplicated pregnancies as well as certain 'high risk' pregnancies as appropriate. I provide preventive health care including cervical and breast cancer prevention/screening, lifestyle counseling, and contraceptive maintenance. I love the variety of solutions I can offer (conservative, medical AND surgical) to solve common concerns faced by women throughout life such as: abnormal menstrual bleeding, vaginitis, menopause, hormone replacement needs, urinary incontinence, uterine and ovarian masses, pelvic pain, and fertility. I love to operate but am actually a minimalist at heart. I think of myself as a true OBGYN generalist in that I enjoy all aspects of this field and feel that I have a knack for helping people feel comfortable in sometimes vulnerable or anxiety-provoking circumstances
In my free time I enjoy running and spending time with my husband. If I had the time I'd still be playing basketball and volleyball everyday. I love being outside in the sunshine, wake-surfing during the summer, a little snowboarding during the winter, and taking our energetic white lab "Duke" for walks and adventures!