- University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City, in Doctor of Medicine, 2012
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2016
- AM BD PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION awarded in 06/30/2017
- American Academy of Physical Med & Rehab
- American Medical Association
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Hatch is the medical director for Dixie Regional's Neuro Specialty Rehabilitation Unit, an intensive, inpatient rehabilitation program focused on improving function and mobility for patients with functional deficits. Patients with strokes, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations and other neurologic or musculoskeletal diseases are treated with an intensive daily rehabilitation program with at least 3 hours of therapy daily with multiple types of therapists. Our team works to help patients recover from these injuries to progress to have sufficient mobility and independence to return home. Our rehabilitation unit has excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction ratings.
I have published research on survival and outcomes after traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord injury. Past awards include: Intermountain Hospice Volunteer of the Year, The President's Volunteer Service Award, and Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America. I enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 children.