- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine - Glendale , in Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, in Family Medicine, 2010
- AM BD FAMILY MEDICINE awarded in 07/12/2010
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Utah Academy of Family Physicians
- Family Medicine
Dr. Healey provides a full spectrum of primary care. His goals are to help people achieve their health goals and give education for healthy lifestyles. He is comfortable managing the care through all stages of life and levels of wellness and illness. While he has many appointments for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, minor injuries and other common medical conditions, he has found specific success in helping people with mental health problems and those who have desires to stop taking addictive medicines for pain, insomnia and anxiety.
I was born here in Provo. After years away for schooling, training and service in the military, there was no question that I wanted to return here. In second grade I met the most wonderful person who would become my wife and mother of our ten children. I love spending time with my family and we love to camp and travel anywhere our 12 passenger van can take us. I feel more fortunate than words could express that I get to work in a way that I might help ease people's suffering, and especially in this place that I love.