- University of Nevada School of Medicine - Reno, in Doctor of Medicine, 2002
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, in General Surgery, 2007
- Fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery from Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- AM BD SURGERY awarded in 01/28/2008
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Southwestern Surgical Congress
- American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Dr. Kim is dedicated to treating patients with problems affecting the colon, rectum, & anus. He has completed advanced training in the treatment of these problems in addition to full training in general surgery. Dr. Kim practices general surgery & specializes in minimally invasive procedures (endoscopy & laparoscopy), as well as colon and rectal surgery. He is also a reviewer for Diseases of the Colon & Rectum (DCR), the official journal of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeon.
Verified Patient Comments
Comments also are gathered from the medical practice survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.