- University of Utah College of Nursing - Salt Lake City, in Master of Science in Nursing, 2008
- NCC - Women's Health Care NP awarded in 02/03/2009
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American College of Nurse-Midwives - Utah Chapter
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vicki is an outdoor adventuring wife, mother, daughter, sister, grandma and friend. She has been in Women's Health since 1996 (working as a labor and delivery nurse), and a Nurse Practitioner/Midwife since 2008. She loves helping women with their health care needs both in her clinic and delivering their babies in the hospital. She especially loves educating women about their health and bodies. Vicki is married to Jeff, and has three awesome kids and five step-kids, all at different stages in their lives. She has earned two bachelor degrees (biology and nursing) and her Master Degree in Nursing from the University of Utah. In her off time you will find her in the great outdoors hiking, mountain biking, resort or backcountry skiing, swimming, camping, or just walking her (grand)dogs or spending time with her family. Vicki loves her current work-life balance.