- Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, in Doctor of Medicine, 2003
- USC School of Medicine - Los Angeles, in Internal Medicine, 2006
- Fellowship in Endocrinology from University of Southern California
- AM BD INTERNAL MEDICINE (ENDOCRINOLOGY, DIABETES & METABOLISM) awarded in 11/01/2015
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Obesity Medicine
LGBTQ+ Clinically Competent
I am a physician board certified in Endocrinology, Obesity Medicine, and Lifestyle Medicine. I focus on helping patients create healthier lifestyle choices to treat and prevent chronic medical conditions. Through lifestyle medicine, we focus on personal development in aspects related to nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress reduction. I can prescribe weight loss medications in conjunction with lifestyle changes. I also work closely with our dietitians, exercise physiologists, and acupuncturist to help each patient improve their quality of life.
Dr. Padilla was born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico and moved to Maryland when she was seven years old. Prior to moving to Utah in 2015, she was living in Los Angeles, California, where she worked as an Internist at a free clinic for seven years. When she is not seeing patients, you can find her singing and dancing as part of a traditional Puerto Rican Bomba music group which she co-directs. She also loves hiking, walking, travelling, and being involved in the community. She has been vegetarian since age 13 and has participated in multiple medical volunteer trips abroad including to Ghana, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and more.