I specialize in non-surgical treatment of muscle, joint, and bone issues. I have expertise in treating issues specific to active people and in helping prevent issues through proper movement mechanics, strength training, nutrition and post-injury return-to-play guidance. I have particular expertise with the following:
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment.
- Injection therapy, including PRP (platelet-rich plasma).
- Concussion management utilizing ImPACT neurocognitive testing.
- Fracture management, including reduction and manipulation.
- Running medicine--optimizing injury prevention and treatment.
Personal Bio & Interests
I was born and raised in Salt Lake City and love being in Utah. I especially enjoy the mountains (mountain biking, skiing and hiking) and the roads (running, cycling and triathlons). My wife Molly is a Bountiful native. She is an avid runner as well as an expert in home organization, and together we have five wonderful children: Cort, Macy, Caleb, and twins, Jake and Emmy. As a family, we enjoy being outdoors, running, skiing, hiking, traveling, playing sports, and reading great books.