- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, in Doctor of Medicine, 2007
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center - Winston-Salem, in Family Medicine, 2010
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine from Utah Valley Sports Medicine
- AM BD FAMILY MEDICINE awarded in 07/10/2011
- AM BD FAMILY MEDICINE + SPORTS MEDICINE awarded in 11/15/2011
- Utah Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Utah County Medical Society
- Sports Medicine
My practice focuses on the non-surgical orthopedic care of musculoskeletal injuries, as well as the medical care of high-level athletes. This includes the non-surgical treatment of fractures (pediatric and adult), muscle/tendon strains, ligament sprains, joint pains and injuries, and chronic tendon problems.
Utah Valley University Head Team Physician
Verified Patient Comments
Comments also are gathered from the medical practice survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.