At Good Samaritan, we practice Baby-Friendly standards and approach to care because we want parents and their babies to have the best start.
The Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative, which is supported by the World Health Organization and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, supports families to be successful in whatever their feeding choice may be. Our staff teaches and helps moms whether their goal is to breastfeed or formula feed their babies.
Our Five-Star Breastfeeding Support Amenities include:
- Lactation Support 7-days a week with a board-certified lactation consultant
- One-on-one breastfeeding instruction during hospital stay
- Private lactation follow-up visit 4-6 days after your baby goes home
- Breastfeeding support group to connect with lactation nurses and other moms
- Private outpatient appointments for ongoing breastfeeding support
- Breastfeeding Helpline available 7-days a week
Call Lactation Services at (303) 268-2988 to Schedule an Appointment