2018 My Heart Challenge: Teachers Edition
Fourteen high school teachers from around Salt Lake County are competing in the 2018 My Heart Challenge: Teachers Edition, sponsored by the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute. The competition is an opportunity for teachers to improve their heart health by making positive lifestyle choices, including diet and exercise.
The 100-day competition launched August 10, 2018. Each of the 14 high school teachers will work with a dietitian, exercise trainer, therapist, and others to help them identify the areas they need to improve and provide guidance on how to do that.
Follow along with the contestants and get regular exercise and nutrition tips. You can also follow along on Twitter or Instagram using the #MyHeartChallenge hashtag.
- Kristina Kimble, Alta High School
- Pepper Poulsen, Bingham High School
- Pace Gardner, Brighton High School
- Mindy Wilder, Corner Canyon High School
- Nikki Dinas, East High School
- Dan McLay, Herriman High School
- Jordan Hulet, Hillcrest High School
- Nicole Manwaring, Jordan High School
- Bobbu Morgan, Judge Memorial Catholic High School
- Keeko Georgelas, Murray High School
- Robert Rooley, Riverton High School
- Julia O’Driscoll, Skyline High School
- Kevin Harward, Taylorsville High School
- Jenna Meeks, Ascent Academy
If you have questions about the My Heart Challenge: Teachers Edition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet three contestants from previous editions of the My Heart Challenge:
Thank you to the event sponsors, including Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute, Fox 13 News, and SelectHealth.