Rock Canyon Pediatric Clinic provides long-term care for thyroid, adrenal, growth, pubertal, and bone metabolism disorders in children and adolescents. Our pediatric endocrinology specialist will walk you through your child’s diagnosis and develop a comprehensive treatment plan. We work closely with parents and primary care providers, to become partners in your child’s care and treatment. Located in Utah County, services are now more available to the rapidly growing pediatric population in this area.
Conditions we treat:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Addison’s Disease
- Short Stature and growth disorders
- Disorders of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism, congenital and acquired
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Turner Syndrome
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Ambiguous Genitalia
- Delayed Puberty
- Precocious Puberty
Before Your First Visit
Below are some helpful points to help make the transition to our office easier. If there is anything we can do to help make your first visit more comfortable or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- It is important a parent or legal guardian accompanies the patient.
- Please bring a copy of your child's health insurance card.
- With ongoing changes to many health insurance programs, we recommend verifying any changes or updates to your policy with your insurance company first to avoid unexpected and/or large expenses. Please check with your insurance to verify they cover the following locations:
- Rock Canyon Pediatrics at 395 W Cougar Blvd, Ste 702 Provo, UT 84604 (Office visit)
- Have your Pediatrician or Family Practice provider send over any lab results or previous imaging that has been done.
We look forward to meeting you soon and serving your family!
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-357-1700
For Health Care Professionals: