Our surgeons provide comprehensive care through multidisciplinary clinics located at Utah Valley. As internationally known leaders in pediatric surgery, our team is passionate about improving patient outcomes through innovative techniques and rigorous research initiatives. Telehealth follow-up is available for many post-operative procedures. Pediatric surgical services are available at three convenient locations: Primary Children’s Hospital, Intermountain Riverton Clinic, and Rock Canyon Pediatric Specialists (Utah Valley).
Conditions we treat:
- Airway & Pulmonary Conditions
- Chest Wall Deformities & Reconstruction
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrointestinal Conditions & Surgery
- Gastrostomy Tube (Stomach Tube) Placement
- Inguinal Hernia
- Lumps & Cysts
- Neonatal Surgery
- Pectus Carinatum
- Pectus Excavatum (Funnel Chest)
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology
- Prenatal Counseling (Birth Defects Diagnosed in Utero)
- Same-Day Pediatric Surgery
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
- Trauma Management & Surgery
- Umbilical Hernia
- Undescended Testicle
Before Your First Visit
Below are some helpful points to help make the transition to our office easier. If there is anything we can do to help make your first visit more comfortable or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- It is important a parent or legal guardian accompanies the patient.
- Please bring a copy of your child's health insurance card.
- With ongoing changes to many health insurance programs, we recommend verifying any changes or updates to your policy with your insurance company first to avoid unexpected and/or large expenses. Please check with your insurance to verify they cover the following locations:
- Rock Canyon Pediatrics at 395 W Cougar Blvd, Ste 702 Provo, UT 84604 (Office Visit)
- Utah Valley Hospital 1034 N 500 W Provo, UT 84604 (Operating Room)
- Have your Pediatrician or Family Practice provider send over any lab results or previous imaging that has been done.
We look forward to meeting you soon and serving your family!
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-357-1700
For Health Care Professionals: