What is My Health+?
My Health+ is Intermountain Healthcare's new digital health app, now available for free as a personalized mobile app and web experience. My Health+ brings powerful tools from across your health experience into one place so it’s easier and more convenient for you to manage all aspects of your health – from booking an appointment to paying a bill. The My Health+ mobile app and web experience replaces Intermountain's existing My Health patient portal.
What features are offered through the My Health+ app and web experience?
The features of My Health+ are designed to take the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible. With My Health+ you can:
- Book appointments online
- Message your providers
- Manage family appointments
- Launch an online visit with your provider or Intermountain Connect Care
- Check your symptoms and get advice on next steps
- Easily access your health record
- Pay bills in one place
- View, email, or print your test results
- Manage prescriptions
- View your test results and prescription history
- Get timely prompts for preventive care
- Estimate your healthcare costs (for SelectHealth members)
Is My Health+ offered in languages besides English?
The My Health+ app and web experience are currently only available in English. More languages will be added in the future, beginning with Spanish.
I want to try My Health+ right now. How do I start?
- Download the My Health+ app from the App Store or Google Play, or visit the My Health+ web experience.
- Login using your existing My Health username and password.If you don’t have an existing My Health account, simply create a My Health+ account in the app or online..
- You’re in! Explore how My Health+ takes the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible.
How is this different than other digital tools Intermountain and SelectHealth offer?
Intermountain and SelectHealth offer many good existing digital tools, but when experienced together they can feel disconnected. My Health+ is different because it brings powerful tools from across your health experience into one place so it’s easier and more convenient for you to manage all aspects of your health – from booking an appointment to paying a bill.
To simplify access, current My Health users can use their existing username and password to get immediate access to the My Health+ app and web experience.
I'm having trouble creating a My Health+ account. What do I do?
If you see a pop-up screen that says we are "unable to verify patient" while trying to create your own My Health+ account or are experiencing other issues with creating an account, please contact our technical support team at 800-442-5502.
I still have questions. What do I do?
If you have additional questions, please call technical support at 800-442-5502.