To help protect our patients, families, and caregivers, we have implemented the following restrictions in the Ronald McDonald Family Room as precautions against the spread of COVID-19. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- 2nd floor Family Room is temporarily closed
- 3rd floor Family Room is running at limited capacity - currently open every day from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (subject to change). Parents are able to come get “grab-and-go” food, do laundry, and take a shower.
We are continually evaluating this situation and will reopen Family Room services when possible. Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keep our community safe.
Family Room Level 3
The Ronald McDonald Family Room on level 3 of the main hospital is open to families of current patients free of charge. The Family Room is open every day from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The Family Room provides a home-like environment for families of children being treated at Primary Children’s, and includes:
- State of the art, fully stocked kitchen and dining facility
- Relaxing living room
- Private showers
- Quiet meeting space
- Laundry facilities
- Four computers equipped with printers and fax capabilities
- Retreat rooms for naps and overnight stays
- All amenities provided free of charge
Family Room Level Two
The Ronald McDonald Family Room on level 2 is reserved for parents of patients who are critically ill or injured and being treated in the Pediatric ICU, Cardiac ICU, or Neuro Trauma Unit. This Family Room is open 24/7 with guest card access and includes:
Quiet respite area
Kitchenette with snacks and beverages
Retreat rooms for naps and overnight stays
All amenities provided free of charge
While this Family Room is just for parents, waiting rooms as well as the Family Room on level 3 are available for families, children and guests to visit together.