We want to make your life easier! Primary Children's Community Pharmacy serves patients of all ages—including adults! Our pharmacists and technicians have special training and experience in dosing and preparing medicines for children. Patient safety is our number one focus... if it takes a few extra minutes to have your prescription filled, rest assured our pharmacists are working diligently to ensure your medications are dispensed safely and accurately.
Our team is experienced in compounding medicines into liquid form and can flavor most medicines to make them easier to swallow.
Our pharmacists and technicians are certified to administer immunizations to patients age 6 months and older. Our pharmacy is a participating provider with the Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program.
We are located at 100 N Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Services We Offer
- Wide selection of pediatric medications – including over-the-counter and specialty compounded
- FREE delivery and shipping of medications directly to your home
- Pediatric pharmaceutical counseling on-site or over the phone
- Simple and easy automated refill system by phone, online, or through our app
- Drug take-back collection boxes to safely discard expired or discontinued medicines.
- FREE FlavorRX medication flavoring to make medications more kid-friendly
- Quick and easy immunizations for patients of all ages