At the LiVe Well Center - St. George, we believe that every athlete should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential. We provide evidence based, state of the art, performance testing and training recommendations to help you reach your goals.
A La Carte Menu
- $50 - Bod Pod
- $50 - Resting Metabolic Rate
- $100 - Vo2 Max
- $50 - Functional Movement Screening
$325 - Sports Performance Package
Endurance and lifetime athletes want metrics that measure more than fitness level. Trust that you are getting state-of-the-art assessments that will tell you what you are really made of and these are listed below:
- Body Composition - Using the gold standard Bod Pod to determine the balance of fat and lean tissues that makes up your body, enabling sensible decisions regarding nutrition and exercise programs.
- Resting Metabolic Rate - This test determines the number of calories your body needs to function while at rest, helping you customize a nutrition plan for training and racing.
- Vo2 Max Test - Discover your customized heart rate zones to optimize performance. This test determines the amount of oxygen your body uses while you train.
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS) - Internationally recognized FMS is a seven-test evaluation that outlines areas of improper movement patterns due to poor muscle recruitment, tightness, injury prevention and improved performance. Designed to maximize your potential and reduce injuries.
- Sports Nutrition Consultation - 60-minutes with a registered dietitian to ensure that your fueling is dialed in so that you can make the most of your training.
$650 - Sports Performance Plus Package
Athletes are constantly looking for ways to improve their performance. This comprehensive 360-approach is a game changer for athletes looking to take their performance to the next level. This all-inclusive assessment includes everything from the sports performance assessment, plus the following:
- Sports Medicine Physician - A sports medicine physician has significant specialized training in both the treatment and prevention of illness and injury. They provide comprehensive medical care for athletes, or active individuals who are simply looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sports medicine physicians specialize solely in non-surgical sports medicine.
- Blood Work - Labs can determine if the athlete is deficient in vitamins, minerals, and other hormones. Cortisol, insulin, testosterone, vitamin D, and thyroid, are just a few of the labs that are included.
- Customized Exercise Prescription - Our exercise physiologist will work with you to implement the Vo2 Max into your training and racing while integrating measurement information from your test results. This will increase your knowledge about how your body functions and improve your performance. Exercises will be prescribed based on the physician’s recommendation and your functional movement screening results, thus preventing injury and improving performance.
Sports Performance Services
Get more detailed information.
A resting metabolic rate test will determine the amount of calories you need to function while at rest.
Testing an athlete’s maximal oxygen consumption (VO2max) is one way to determine peak aerobic endurance.