- Find a social network outlet for fun and healthy recipe ideas – Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter can all link you up with other people trying to eat healthier who have found healthful tips and tricks.
- Get a snack buddy, or meal buddy at work – someone whom also has a goal of eating healthier. Then take turns making healthy lunches and snacks to get more variety and share the workload.
- If you make meals for your family, try a meal-share with another family – get together one day a week with someone from another family and make meals together. This helps to make it more interactive.
- Try one new recipe each week. I really like www.eatingwell.com as a resource for healthy and easy recipe ideas.
- Get inspiration from healthy restaurants – this can motivate us to try different ingredients and preparation methods.
There's nothing wrong with changing things up, so give these tips a try and your tastebuds and body will thank you.
Here are some recipes you might want to try out, if you're looking for a new one:
- Kale Chips
- Cannellini Hummus
- Cilantro Marinated Sockeye Salmon
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Wrap
- Thai Turkey Lettuce Wrap with Asian Slaw