Medical professionals who respond to cardiovascular emergencies in and out of the hospital enhance their treatment knowledge and skills through the AHA’s ACLS training course.
AHA’s ACLS offerings highlight the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac arrest care. They will cover airway management and related pharmacology.
HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s ACLS Course. Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course online, followed by a hands-on session.
HeartCode ACLS is a comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. Students who successfully complete the online portion of the course receive a certificate granting them access to an ACLS hands-on session.
Participants must pre-register to receive the online access code. Once registered, your online access code will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If it is a weekend, it will be emailed to you the following Monday. ONCE THE ACCESS KEY HAS BEEN EMAILED TO YOU, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS..
Please note: You must purchase one online access key for each student trained.
- Access keys can be used for initial or renewal certification.
- Course participants who successfully complete part 1 will receive a certificate of completion. Please bring this certification form with you to the skills pass off.
- YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SCHEDULED SKILLS PASS OFF WITHOUT PRIOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE CERTIFICATE.
- Attend the scheduled skills pass off.
- A card will be issued for all participants who successfully complete the skills demonstration for ACLS.
- 24 hour cancellation is required. There is a $25 skills pass off re-scheduling fee for those who fail to cancel within 24 hours.
**If you would like to sign up for the BLS for Healthcare Provider option on the date of your class for an additional cost of $55, please call the AHA Assistant at (435) 716-5365 to register.