Kids ages 10-15 will learn lifesaving skills and how to provide fun and safe care for infants and younger children. The class will train sitters in the following:
- Hands-on Emergency training for a choking infant or child
- Hands-on Emergency training on how to perform basic infant & child CPR (not a certification)
- Safety rules for hand hygiene and basic first aid
- How to calm a crying infant
- How to plan age appropriate activities that are safe and fun
- How to feed, burp & diaper an infant
- What items to include in a babysitting kit
Each child will receive their own babysitting bag which includes a booklet that summarizes the information discussed in class!
Please note that once students are registered, we plan on their attendance and we are unable to refund or reschedule.
Event Contact Information
Contact Name: Community Education
Contact Phone: 435-716-5310