Get the support you need to eat well, move well, and be well. Make lasting changes to live a healthier lifestyle with this six-month group program. Through our hands-on approach to nutrition (including cooking classes taught by a professional chef), personalized fitness program, and behavior change approach, you’ll have the tools you need to optimize your health.
You’ll begin the program with a comprehensive LiVe Well Center Assessment with our exercise specialist and registered dietitian. Week 1 will feature a program orientation where you’ll tour the facility, meet program instructors, and get introduced to the weekly topics and class format. You’ll be matched with a student personal trainer, who you’ll work with twice per week for an hour each session. After orientation, you’ll attend a weekly interactive hour-long class led by a registered dietitian and licensed clinical social worker.
Weekly class topics include eating on the go, self-compassion, meal planning, building a support system, and healthy fats. The program concludes with a second LiVe Well Center Assessment to gauge your progress and provide you with a plan to continue working toward optimal health and wellbeing.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Cost is $750 for the entire six-month program.
- The program fee is self-pay (not billed to insurance), non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The program fee must be paid in full by the start date. Payment may be made in 3 installments or one lump sum.
- Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please fill out this participant form prior to registering for the class. Form must be filled out before registration and return to, email@example.com
Utah Valley Hospital LiVe Well Center
395 W. Cougar Blvd., 4th Floor Utah Valley Clinic
Provo, UT 84604