Gift In-Kind Donation Guidelines
Thank you for thinking of Primary Children's Hospital in your charitable giving. Give now!
We live in a generous community which donates monetarily as well as gifts in-kind to patients at Primary Children's Hospital. Your contributions and donations help speed the healing process of children at our hospital.
While we love receiving your gifts including toys, blankets, and other in-kind donations, for the protection of our patients, we have restrictions surrounding this process. Please review our guidelines carefully to be certain your donations are acceptable. Please contact Kelly Casey for all gift in-kind inquiries.
- All donated items must be new. No used items will be accepted.
- Donations cannot have any donor identification or contact information (i.e. first or last names, phone numbers, email addresses, website, blogs, personal stories, etc.). If donations include any personal information, they will either be removed before distribution, or the donation may be declined based on the discretion of Foundation personnel.
- Donors will not be allowed to personally deliver gifts to patients or families.
- Donors should not expect to receive pictures, stories, or updates from patients or families.
- No medical equipment, baby formula, or wheelchairs are accepted.
- We do not accept violent toys or games (such as toy guns) or paddle balls.
- For durability and safety purposes, we prefer name brand items when possible.
- We do not accept gift-wrapped items.
Donations are accepted by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Currently, we are not accepting handmade donations such as afghans, blankets, medical play dolls, or any other handmade items.
If you are interested in making Fleece Blankets, please reach out to the Gift In-Kind Coordinator for approval.
Primary Children's Hospital has an Amazon Wish List!
Please contact Kelly Casey before purchasing any item over $100.
Most Needed Items
- Markers (Crayola)
- Color Pencils ( Crayola)
- Lego Sets ( 200 piece or less)
- Cotton Sleepers - Newborn and 0-3 month sized cotton sleepers with snap fronts, similar to these. We cannot accept items made of terry cloth or polar fleece. We are especially in need of boy clothing.
- Cotton Rompers - Snap front cotton rompers, sizes newborn to 12 months, similar to these. We cannot accept items made of terry cloth or polar fleece. We are especially in need of boy clothing.
- Sleep Sacks - Zip-up swaddle sleep sacks, similar to these. We cannot accept items made of terry cloth or polar fleece.
*Please remember all items must be new and unused.