Admission to the hospital can be an emotionally difficult experience for patients and their family. We want to assist you and make your admission process go as smoothly as possible. When checking in, please let the hospital know if you are a direct admit.
When you arrive, check in at main admitting or the security desk, depending on the time of arrival. The main admitting office is on your right once you enter through the north main entrance on the first floor.
What to Bring
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Clothes and any personal items for yourself and your child
- Money for food or other items
- Information on your child’s health history
- Leave valuables at home, but feel free to bring items that can help comfort your child
- Please bring a list of medications your child is currently taking. The hospital is unable to use any home medications and the pharmacy will dispense additional doses while you are in the hospital.
Main Admitting OfficeMonday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
If you arrive outside of normal Main Admitting Office hours, please check-in at the security desk in the north lobby of the hospital.