Intermountain Healthcare, University of Utah Health, Steward Hospitals (now HCA Healthcare), & The Utah Hospital Association thank you for your interest in helping people with their mobility. At this time, the Lean On Utah program has served its purpose and is winding down.
Thank you for your interest in donating. Depending on the items you're donating, you have some great options:
- For medical equipment consider Globus Relief in Salt Lake City
- For women’s clothing we suggest the YWCA as they have a closet that victims of interpersonal violence can pull from for everyday needs and for events like job interviews
- Homeless shelters are also a great place to donate clothing for people in need
- The Other Side Academy Thrift Shop take all kinds of things and supports people in recovery with their profits
- Deseret Industries takes donations and helps with job skill training for the physically, emotionally, and socially challenged
Most of all, just thanks for being part of the community that helps people in need. People’s lives are made better because of you and your efforts. KUDOS to you!