The LiVe Well Center – Utah Valley offers a program to educate you about evidence-based healthy lifestyle behaviors to help you maintain brain fitness.
- 7 weekly 90-minute sessions presented by doctors, PhDs, geriatric specialists, kinesiologists, dieticians, certified life coach, and mind-body specialists (topics and speaker schedule below)
- Personalized action plan to maintain good brain health through healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Small group interactive sessions
- Subscription to AARP’s Staying Sharp online brain health program
The program fee is $175. Brain Fitness is available to adults of any age, who are in generally good cognitive health and are interested in learning how they can maintain their cognitive health.
The program is not intended for individuals already experiencing symptoms of cognitive impairment, nor is it for caregivers of individuals with cognitive impairment who are seeking resources to aide in their caregiving responsibilities.
- Think Well: Understanding the brain and how aging and disease affects brain function — Cognitive practices to maintain brain health.
- Sleep Well: Translating sleep wellness to cognitive wellness.
- Be Well: Translating physical wellness to cognitive wellness.
- Relax Well: Brain healthy stress and relaxation management — Inner wellness practices and brain health.
- Connect Well: Connecting with the community and resources.
- Move Well: Brain healthy physical activity.
- Eat Well: Brain healthy nutrition.
- Love Well: Living with love and purpose for brain health support.
- Live Well: Putting the brain fitness plan into action.