09/15/22 - 11/10/22
2:30:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM
Utah Valley Hospital Campus: Sorenson Tower, 4th floor LiVe Well Classroom
This 9-week class will be held on Thursdays September 15th - November 10th.
- Orientation date: Thursday, September 15th 2:30-5:00pm
- Class 1 Start date: September 22nd running through November 10th
- Days and Time: Thursdays from 2:30-5:00pm
- All-day silent retreat: Saturday, October 22nd all day 9:00am-4:00pm
- Where: LiVe Well Center Classroom
- Cost: $250
- Our instructor:
Liz Baker, PhD, is a clinical pain psychologist and neuropsychologist. She works at Utah Valley Pain Management where she sees patients with chronic medical conditions, depression, anxiety, trauma, relationship difficulties and many other concerns. She enjoys helping patients access non-medication tools for improving their function and quality of life through group, couples and individual family services. She loves incorporating mindfulness skills into her practice, and received training through the Brown University Mindfulness Center to teach Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).