About the Class
What does labor look like? This class is for expectant the mom and her support person. It will provide you with all the information that you need to know to help empower you when it comes to your labor and the birth of your baby.
Our certified instructors will go over the following:
- Changes you can expect with pregnancy
- What to expect with your labor and birth
- What your options are for relaxation and pain relief
- What to expect during the post partum period.
- What takes place with baby in the hospital before going home
Please download Your Baby's Birth Beyond (app) powered by YoMingo. You will be able to access the information on any device with internet connection and also on the YoMingo mobile app. It is available in many languages.
Please read all the information below and call (970)298.2229 for any questions you may have.
- **You will need to register for the breastfeeding class separately, as it is not covered in the 4 WEEK SERIES
- Please call 970.298.2229 to schedule your pre registration/tour appointment, takes about 30mins.
- PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR PARKING AND CHECKING IN AS CLASS STARTS PROMPTLY AT 6PM held on the 5th floor
- Please be sure that for the health and safety of others, If either of you are experiencing symptoms or have any illness. PLEASE DO NOT attend class
We appreciate your understanding with this as we look forward to having you attend our class so that we can help prepare your for your upcoming labor and birth!
- Class Cancellations must be done 72 hour prior to class start date in order to receive full refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if not enough registrants to fulfill class requirements OR due to inclement weather. In that event you will be moved to another class date or a full refund will be given if not able to move to another date.
Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your journey.