Intermountain Medical Center Dialysis Services provides hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis to more than 150 adult patients every year. The center is part of the Intermountain Medical Center campus at 74 West Vine Street in Murray.
Our outpatient facility opened in 2012 and offers many great features, including:
- Plenty of space. The spacious clinic features 28 dialysis stations and a comfortable environment. A few of the stations are in private rooms.
- State-of-the-art technology. Our center offers new dialysis machines with automated systems that make dialysis treatment more efficient and comfortable.
- Proximity to the hospital. When patients need extra care during a dialysis treatment, the center is located adjacent to the medical center, so patients can be easily admitted to the hospital setting if needed.
- Easy access. The center is conveniently located next to I-15 and State Street, and across the street from the Utah Transit Authority’s Murray Central Station where buses, TRAX light rail trains, and FrontRunner commuter trains all stop.
Our team includes nephrologist physicians specializing in kidney disease, registered nurses, specially trained technicians, social workers and dietitians.
Intermountain Dialysis is a Medicare- and Medicaid-approved service. We are accredited by the Utah State Department of Health, the Joint Commission of American Hospital Organizations, and the End-Stage Renal Disease Network.
Your Responsibility to ensure adequate dialysis:
- Always come to all of your scheduled treatments.
- Be on time; arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time so that we'll have time to perform an assessment and get everything ready.
- Stay for the FULL treatment time. Treatment times are usually 3-4 hours depending on your needs.
- Follow your diet and fluid restrictions.
- Follow the advice of your doctor and dialysis staff to properly take care of yourself.
- Be an active participant in your care.
- Take care of your access catheter to prevent infection and problems.
Changing Your Appointments
If on occasion you need to make alternative dialysis arrangements, every effort will be made to accommodate your needs. Please be aware that we may not always able to work a different time into our schedule. Give us a much notice as possible when you need to make a schedule change.
If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us immediately.