What is Connect Care physical therapy?
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Ankle sprain
- Muscle strain/soreness
- Joint pain (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow)
- Sports injury
- Heel pain
What can Connect Care physical therapy do?
Start a visit today:
- Open the Intermountain Health App (Hyperlink to: https://myhealthplus.intermountainhealthcare.org/landing)
- Select Virtual Visit.
- Start a Connect Care Urgent Care visit.
- After selecting your current location, choose the Connect Care – Physical Therapy practice, and select a provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Connect Care Physical Therapy work?
Is Connect Care Physical Therapy covered by insurance?
What conditions can be treated through Connect Care Physical Therapy?
Is telehealth physical therapy as effective as in-person sessions?
Is Connect Care Physical Therapy right for me?
Whether you are seeking advice for dealing with a recent injury, needing education for managing a chronic condition, or simply seeking the opinion of a physical therapist, Connect Care Physical Therapy can be a suitable solution for you. Our virtual platform allows for flexibility and convenience, eliminating the need for travel time and allowing you to receive high-quality care from the comfort of your own home.
The video visits are designed to be personalized and interactive, ensuring that your unique needs and goals are addressed effectively. It is particularly beneficial for those who:
- Are looking for a consultation and advice from a physical therapist for dealing with a recent injury or pain.
- Need quick access to education to avoid additional and more expensive in-person care.
- Seek the convenience and flexibility of receiving an urgent care visit from home or any location with an internet connection.
Experience the convenience, expertise, and personalized care of Connect Care Physical Therapy today. Book your video visit and take the first step toward improved health and wellness.