Intermountain Precision Genomics is ideally positioned to offer solutions to organizations involved in clinical research to transform research and discovery into clinical application through Intermountain Healthcare's integrated healthcare system, access to clinically annotated samples and cohorts, bioinformatics, and state-of-the-art omics technologies.
Intermountain Precision Genomics' CLIA and CAP certified lab can offer services for translating omics technology into innovation. These services include:
- Whole genome sequencing
- Whole exome sequencing
- RNA-seq services, including scRNA
- FFPE DNA extraction service
- Mass cytometry
Tell us about your project to get started!
Our team of expert bioinformatics scientists have broad experience in clinical, translational, and population genomics. We can assist with all stages of analysis including:
- Sequence alignment
- Variant calling
- Data warehousing
Clinically Annotated Samples
Since Intermountain’s beginning, we’ve been building the Intermountain Biorepository – a best-in-class biobank holding more than 5 million biological samples, each uniquely linked to decades of clinical outcomes data.
The Intermountain Biorepository is one of the largest and most complete biorepositories available, enabling researchers to make discoveries that will advance precision health and lead to personalized, holistic approaches to care that will benefit patients, families, and communities around the world.
Samples include those from:
- Behavioral Health
- Women & Newborns
- Primary Care
- Surgical Services
- Intensive Medicine
With integration into a hospital system, we can identify current patients who meet the criteria of your study to fully customize a prospective patient study population.
We have an established consenting process in place to make sample collection easy and cost effective for both biological samples and imaging data.
We understand the complexities of research and our team of scientists are here to help. Whether it's one aspect or the entirety of the project, our team can assist in:
Writing or review of study protocol
• Overall life-cycle project management
• Manuscript preparation
• Sample identification and acquisition
• Matching EMR to biorepository samples
Why Partner with Intermountain Precision Genomics?
Intermountain, as an integrated health system with a stable patient population and decades of electronic health records, offers the ideal system to support care improvement.
- Access to a full-service provider for executing on collaborations, partnerships and clinical trial efforts
- Access to clinically annotated samples for retrospective studies and consented prospective samples to validate findings
- State-of-the-art genomics services laboratory with expertise in personalized medicine and translational research
- High-throughput sequencing, very affordable, and rapid turn-around
- Quickly and efficiently bring together samples, clinical and genomic data to accelerate research efforts, from drug discovery to validation projects