How Your Generosity Helps Kids Survive and Thrive
As a nationally ranked children’s hospital, Primary Children’s Hospital provides life-saving treatments and breakthrough research for children across the Intermountain West. Our promise of putting the child first and always is possible through generous gifts from people like you.
Your tax-deductible contribution is vital to funding areas such as:
- Advanced pediatric medical research
- Patient care programs
- Medical technology and equipment
- Medical education
- Charity care
- Music and art therapy
- Bereavement counseling
- Hospital improvement projects
Ways to Give
Making a charitable gift to Primary Children's Hospital is a powerful way you can improve healthcare in your community. There are many ways to give to Primary Children's Hospital, including:
- Give online, over the phone, or in person.
- Participate in a fundraiser in your community which benefits Primary Children's.
- Include Primary Children's Hospital in your estate plan to create a lasting legacy while also improving tax obligations.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift in their name.
- Consider including a memorial gift opportunity in a loved one's obituary.
- Double your donation! Ask your employer if they offer matching gifts to not-for-profit organizations like Primary Children's Hospital.
- Give to the area of greatest need, or designate your gift to a more specific purpose such as a particular patient care program, medical research, a capital project, or charity care.
- Make an in-kind donation of toys, blankets, books, markers, clothes, hygiene kits, and other physical items.
For more ideas about how you can help, or to learn more about specific areas currently in need of charitable support, contact Intermountain Foundation at Primary Children's Hospital.
Please note: All fundraising activities that mention Primary Children's Hospital must be approved by Intermountain Foundation at Primary Children's Hospital prior to solicitation.
Children's Miracle Network
Make a gift to Primary Children's Hospital through Children's Miracle Network (CMN), through your support of one of our corporate partners. All proceeds raised through CMN are donated to Primary Children's Hospital, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Festival of Trees
Festival of Trees is a holiday fundraising event for Primary Children's Hospital. Funds are used to help children at Primary Children's Hospital. Learn more about the Festival of Trees, and how you can participate.
Join us for our annual Give-A-Thon, a combination of the long-running Primary Children’s Hospital Telethon and Radiothon events.
The Idaho Radiothon will be broadcast from live from Rich Broadcasting on September 29th and 30th to raise money for Primary Children's Hospital. If you are interested in donating to this event you can do so online by clicking here.
If you or your company are interested in becoming a sponsor of this event, please reach out to Tabatha Butler at Tabatha.Butler@imail.org to discuss partnership opportunities!