Certified Nursing Assistance
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Cognitive assessments
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
- Monitoring of your vitals (blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing)
- Monitoring medication and its use
- Pain management
- Coordinate your care in your home
If you are interested in Home Health services, please speak with your doctor. Be sure to discuss coverage with your insurance provider. Some providers may not cover Home Health services or only cover some services.
For more information, please call 385-887-7350 or toll-free 1-800-527-1118 and ask for Nursing Intake.