What We Fund
We provide donations to not-for-profit 501(c)3 agencies in Utah, southern Idaho, and Clark County, Nevada for programs and services that align with Intermountain’s identified health priorities for 2020-2022, which are:
- Improve Mental Well-being, which includes – reducing suicide deaths, frequent mental distress, including anxiety and depression, and decreasing opioid misuse
- Prevent Avoidable Disease and Injury, which includes – decrease prediabetes rates; decrease high blood pressure rates; increase immunization rates, and decrease unintentional injury
- Access to Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and/or behavioral health care
- Social determinants of health-related programs that address housing instability, nutrition insecurity
Donations are generally made once a year in amounts less than $5,000.
What We Do Not Fund
- “Out of Area” organizations
Requesting a Donation
You can submit a request at any time during the year. Notification of any donation will be made in writing.
When you request funding, you will be asked for the following documentation:
- Copy of the organization’s 501(c)3 letter
- Intermountain Supplier Form
Click here to apply