Do you feel as good as you could?
In seven steps, the LiVe Well Center Assessment can help you Get Well, Stay Well, and LiVe Well for the rest of your life.
We'll conduct a series of evaluations to determine your physical fitness, cardiac health, nutrition habits, and stress levels and then help you identify opportunities for improvement. The assessment includes:
- Wellness Profile: A baseline history is created so we can create a personalized wellness prescription.
- Body Composition: Using “The Bod Pod” we analyze your percent body fat and help you understand the balance between lean mass and fat mass.
- Metabolic Rate: Measuring the rate your body burns calories at rest reveals the amount of calories you should eat to maintain or lose weight.
- Functional Fitness: We assess your flexibility, muscular strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition: Receive recommendations based on an analysis of your eating habits.
- Baseline Results: A healthcare professional will interpret your results from the five evaluations.
- Game Plan: Receive specific steps you need to improve your health and well-being.
A copy of the final assessment and recommendations will be sent to your primary care physician. After implementing the game plan and making changes in your life, you can come back again and again to see your successes and continue to make improvements.
We also offer...
LiVe Well Center Assessment Plus+
In addition to the LiVe Well Center Assessment, you can have a 1-on-1 consultation with a physician for an even deeper look into your current health with our LiVe Well Center Assessment Plus+ option. This evaluation involves everything in the LiVe Well Center Assessment and also includes:
- Physical evaluation by a physician
- Review of blood work by a physician that may indicate risks to heart, brain, bones, kidney, liver, or general health
- Review of healthy behaviors and medications to manage chronic condition