Our volunteer team provides support, assistance, and a helping hand to our patients, staff, guests, and community.
Who Can Volunteer?
- Anyone 14 years or older (If you are 14-18 years of age, please check out our junior volunteer requirements).
- Must be willing to serve a minimum of 72 hours.
How to Apply?
Applicants must complete an online application for a volunteer position. Placement will be made according to skill, availability of positions, and availability of applicant and reference check. After you are selected as a volunteer, you will be required to complete the following prior to beginning service:
- Have a QuantiFERON test, coordinated by Employee Health
- Provide documentation of immunizations (MMR, Tdap and Varicella)
- Agree to follow Professional Appearance Policy and wear volunteer uniform
- Have photo taken for volunteer badge
- Complete volunteer orientation
Junior Volunteers play an essential role at Logan Regional Hospital. Their requirements are:
- Be 14 to 18 years old
- Be friendly and have a desire to work with all kinds of people
Volunteer Donation Projects
Donation(s) will be received by appointment only, between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday. All donors must schedule an appointment with Gift In-Kind Coordinator Ramona Fonnesbeck prior to delivering donations. Email Ramona.Fonnesbeck@imail.org or call 435-716-5123 (do not text, this is a landline.) Donations will be received curbside at Logan Regional Hospital’s main entrance.
Logan Regional Hospital Behavioral Health department is need of new clothing for our patients.
All clothing must be new, left in original packaging with tags on due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Our needs include:
- Men’s: extra lg, and lg in both shirts and pants
- Women’s 1x and 2x both shirts and pants
- All items cannot have strings
If you would like to donate these items please contact Ramona Fonnesbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our volunteer services department at (435) 716-5123
We have many volunteer project needs. We gladly accept donations of the following items that are handmade from new material or newly purchased:
- Baby blankets
- Infant booties
- Infant gowns
- Infant diapers
- NCU positioning bag
- Bookmark kits
- Foam frame
- Name plate for newborns
- NCU journal
- Drawstring bag
- Newborn hankie
- Child activity packet
Additional items that can be donated for our pediatric family members or patients are:
- Play dough
- Kids card games
- Hot wheels
- Mini puzzles
- Unused stuffed animals