We’re celebrating our 100-year history in 2014. Our roots in Cache Valley can be traced back to 1914 when the Utah-Idaho Hospital was established.
- 1870s-1900: Pre-Hospital Roots
- 1903-1914: First Hospitals
- 1914-1925: Utah Idaho Hospital
- 1926-1948: William Budge Memorial Hospital
- 1948-1975: Logan LDS Hospital
- 1975-1980: Logan Hospital, owned by Intermountain Healthcare
- 1980-present: Intermountain Logan Regional Hospital
In 1980, Intermountain Healthcare opened a new, state-of-the-art medical facility at 500 East 1400 North in Logan. We’ve since added a medical office building, the Intermountain Budge Clinic, and many inpatient and outpatient services to the hospital campus. Our new state-of-the-art Women and Newborn Center opened in October 2007, and our new Cancer Center opened in May 2008.